Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Summer Wind Update...

My book on Lulu, The Summer Wind...... has...... been..... PURCHASED! Thanks to the wonderful Rob Larson, my book will be coming to me shortly! I cannot wait to hold it in my hands. I put a lot of work into this book. Even though I started working with Lulu since Spring Break on this book, in total, with the past summers of taking pictures, this has really been a work in process. I started really working on this book a little over 3 weeks ago, and some may say that I didn't put a lot of effort into it because it was only 3 weeks ago. In reality, I worked a lot on it. I spent pretty much every day from Spring Break to now, working a little or a lot at a time toward this book. I wanted to make sure everything about it was perfect. I am so excited to see what the book looks like. I hope my anticipation and excitement is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment