Thursday, March 22, 2012

GDR Extended Hours Radio Script

Title of Program: GDR Hours Extended
Type of Program: Informative Announcement
Date of Airing: TBA
Time of Airing: TBA
Scriptwriters: Connor Stevens, Teagan Anderson, Kate Murphy, and Sarah Sluka
___________________________________________________________

1     UPBEAT MUSIC [5-10 seconds audible]
2     FADE MUSIC [for HOSTS]
3     HOST 1: Hey CSS!
4     HOST 2: Are you tired of eating really early and being hungry later in the night?
5     HOST 3: Does it bother you when you finish practice, you and your team can't go to GDR because it's
6      closed?
7     HOST 2: Isn't it rough when your evening class is over you can't get some dinner from GDR?
8     HOST 1: Well do we have some good news for you! Thanks to the Student Athlete Advisory
9     Committee, the GDR has graciously accepted the extension for their evening hours and now closes at
10   7:00, Monday through Thursday.
11   HOST 2: In support, try to get to dinner to show that this time extension is really needed by the student 
12   body and especially the student athletes. Just listen to how it has helped these students.
13   HOST 4: This extension is the bee's knees! My college experience has enhanced so much!
14   HOST 5: Before GDR hours were extended, I would come back from track practice feeling famished 
15   and not ready to do my homework. Now, thanks to this gift from God,  I can re-energize myself with a
16   healthy meal. 
17   HOST 3: Let's show our appreciation and say thank you to the GDR staff.
18   HOST 1: Some come on! Let's go carb up!
19   MUSIC FADE OUT [5-10 seconds]
   


Rob... again, for some reason, Blogger changed my script. When I am "Editing" it looks correct, but then when I "Publish Post," the format changes and the script doesn't line up with the numbers. I don't know why. Sorry about this, but it is correct when I am editing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment