Monday, March 19, 2012

Start of my photo book

I uploaded my pictures onto my laptop during Spring Break and today, I decided to start uploading the pictures onto the Lulu website. I uploaded a total of 62 pictures but as of right now I am unsure if I want to use all of the 62 pictures or not. Some of the pictures are a little blurry or I feel are not very "strong" but I am still uploaded them and will work with them and see how it looks during this process. I know this is mostly going to be me working by myself on this project, but I for sure want to have people looking over my work, giving me critiques, make sure it look aesthetically appealing, and so on. I want to be able to publish this and give it to my mother as a gift, so I want to make it as perfect as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment