Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Summer Wind... is here!!!

Today, Rob came up to me with a package. My book had finally arrived! Rob had to assist me in purchasing the book, so today I gave him the money that I owed him. I was so excited to open up the cardboard box and see what was inside. Questions went through my head: Would I like it? What if I found an error? What if the pictures weren't of high quality? After class, I went to my dorm and opened the package. To my delight, it was beautiful. My photography looks amazing, vibrant, and life-like. It is just what I hoped for. On Thursday, I will give Rob the book for him to look through and grade. Since I did more than just make a book on Lulu and I actually bought it, I hope this gives me a little boost in my grade. A lot of hard work, dedication, and time went into this project. I will be proud to give this to my mom for Mother's Day and have it displayed for all to pick up and browse through.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes pictures cannot always look great. Most pictures should have high quality but not all pictures.

    ReplyDelete